Don La Greca, co-host of The Michael Kay Show on ESPN NY 98.7 FM, showed his spirit in support of The V Foundation last Friday. La Greca changed jerseys several times throughout the show. Below, La Greca provides commentary on some of his favorites:
1. My wife’s favorite player. It’s her jersey that’s why I look so buff.
2. My Trevor Linden jersey. Bobby Gonzalez has no idea who that is.
3. Only one smiling in a Flames jersey this year.
4. LT was my idol. The player not the man.
5. Oh Canada, our home and native land.
6. Two of the biggest Mets fans at the station. Poor us! (with Ryan Hurley, executive producer of the Michael Kay Show)
7. King Richard Brodeur would be proud.
8. Ugly on ugly crime!
9. I look as old as this jersey.
10. Patrick Roy jersey. Also my wife’s. Also not buff.
11. Scouting out a radio legend. (with Bill Daughtry, ESPN New York host)
12. This was a gift from the Sharks. If they win the Cup will they send me a ring?