1. A handful of the cameras, lenses, remotes, filters and other photography equipment used by ESPN Images to cover X Games Aspen 2014.
2. One of the photographers’ workstations for editing and captioning photos.
3. Photographer Phil Ellsworth choosing his selects from Snowboarder X Practice.
4. Photo Operations team captioning and ingesting photos into the ESPN Images library. During the 2013 X Games Aspen event, more than 3,800 photos were uploaded to the ESPN Images library and more than 4,700 photos were downloaded by media outlets.
5. The snack/supply table in the Photo Ops work room.
6. The photographers’ assignment calendar for Wednesday, Jan. 22 – the calendar ensures photogs will be present for 74 X Games Aspen activities and events.
7. Photographer Gabe Christus heading to cover practice with his 400mm lens and 70-200mm lens.
8. Photographers’ workroom during a break in the day’s schedule.
All photos by Eric Lars Bakke/ESPN Images