In the video above, Phil Orlins, X Games senior coordinating producer, and Todd Ballard, director, GoPro’s global sports marketing, explain how the production partnership works.
Video produced by Dave Williams and Tonya Malinowski
• SportsNation celebrates 2 million Facebook likes with a 90-second video you’ll have to see to believe. Here’s a look inside the “Rube Goldberg machine” set up.
• ESPN New York 98.7FM’s Don La Greca was ready to call play-by-play for the Rangers-Kings Game 1 Stanley Cup Final.
• X Games Austin provides the laboratory for Sport Science host John Brenkus to provide “instant live analysis” of the competition.
• Soccer commentator Ian Darke is preparing to call his second FIFA World Cup for ESPN. What challenges are ahead? Which match is he anticipating the most? Find out here.
1. A new TISC spot:
— SportsCenter (@SportsCenter) June 6, 2014
2. Men in Blazers World Cup preview:
3. X Games Social View – See more here
4. Enjoy an array of photos from the ESPN Images’ Images of the Week.