ESPN’s College GameDay Built by The Home Depot will return for its 25th season Saturday.
The show will air live from the neutral site of the Cowboys Classic at Cowboys Stadium in Arlington, Texas, beginning at 9 a.m. ET on ESPNU and from 10-noon on ESPN. The College GameDay set will be located outside the state-of-the art facility in Lot 3.
In a much anticipated opening weekend game, Oregon will face LSU in the Classic as part of the weekly Saturday Night Football Presented by Southwest Airlines series at 8 p.m. on ABC.
In commemoration of the show’s 25th year, we’ve produced 25 related trivia questions.
We’ll reveal five questions a day on Front Row in the countdown to Saturday.
Check in Friday for five new questions and the answers to Day 3′s quiz, which starts below.
The percentages only reflect how people taking the quiz answered that question.[polldaddy poll=5467643] [polldaddy poll=5467648] [polldaddy poll=5467653] [polldaddy poll=5467654] [polldaddy poll=5467655]
Answers to Wednesday’s Questions:
1) Erin first appeared as an anchor on GameDay to open the 2010 season on September 4, from Atlanta, Ga.
2) GameDay has been on the road for 125-straight weeks beginning at the start of the 2002 season
3) Coach Corso first began picking the winner of the marquee game on October 15, 1996 at the Penn State at Ohio State game, choosing the Buckeye
4) Coach Corso picked 15 winning teams during a stretch from August 28, 1999 to September 30, 2000 – ending his streak after picking Florida State in its loss to Miami on October 7, 2000 (there was not a headgear pick each week during this timeframe)
5) GameDay visited Army at Air Force (post 9/11) on November 3, 2001