Before we get to your questions, just a few quick programming reminders for the weekend:
• ESPN’s live coverage of the 2015 College World Series continues today (3 p.m. ET, ESPN2; 8 p.m. ESPN) and throughout the weekend (if necessary). Game 1 of the CWS Finals is slated for Monday (8 p.m., ESPN). In addition to the traditional telecast, you can also watch “ESPN3 Surround,” which provides an alternative viewing experience to the traditional telecast through different camera angles and audio.
• This weekend’s Sunday Night Baseball features an NL West matchup between the Los Angeles Dodgers and the defending World Series Champion San Francisco Giants (8 p.m., ESPN). Baseball Tonight: Sunday Night Countdown will precede the game at 7 p.m.
Now on to your questions. . .
Do you have plans to show Canadian Football League (CFL) games this season? – John
ESPN will televise 20 CFL games in 2015 – including the 103rd Grey Cup championship – and an additional 69 games will be available on ESPN3. ESPN wrapped up its pre-season schedule yesterday and will begin coverage of regular season games Thursday, June 25 (7:30 p.m., ESPN2). ESPN’s regular season schedule will be announced soon. Please be sure to check back for updates.
When will Chucky Mullins SEC Storied reair? – James
SEC Storied: It’s Time is currently scheduled to reair on July 4, at 2 p.m. on SEC Network. The film is also scheduled to reair on Wednesday, July 15, at 7:30 a.m. on ESPNU. Remember, you can get the latest ESPN TV listings by visiting ESPNTV.com.
When are you reairing E:60 Pictures: WWE: Behind-The-Curtain? – Mike
The documentary is scheduled to reair on Saturday, June 27, at 4 p.m. on ESPNEWS. Additional replays include:
• Tuesday, July 28 (9 p.m., ESPN)
• Saturday, August 8 (9 a.m., ESPN2)
• Wednesday, August 26 (10 p.m., ESPN2)
ESPN coordinating producer Ben Houser shares his own story of a production two years in the making in this Front Row Q & A.