Before we get to your questions, just a few quick programming reminders for the weekend:
• The 2015 Special Olympics World Games in Los Angeles begin this weekend and ESPN has the Games covered.
• Countdown to the Special Olympics World Games hosted by Good Morning America’s Robin Roberts (tomorrow, ABC, 2:30 p.m. ET; ESPN, 8 p.m.);
• 30 For 30 Short “Brave in the Attempt,” executive produced by Maria Shriver (tomorrow, ESPN, 7:30 p.m.);
• Live coverage of the Games’ star-studded Opening Ceremony (tomorrow, ESPN, 9 p.m.).
• A Special Olympics World Games LA 2015 show every night throughout the Games (ESPN or ESPN2, 7 p.m.).
• ESPN’s coverage of the 2015 Reebok CrossFit Games continues tonight (ESPN, 7 p.m.). Live action will continue throughout the weekend on ESPN, ESPN2 and ESPN3 and conclude with the Games’ Individual Finals on Sunday (ESPN2, 7:30 p.m., ). See behind-the-scenes photos here.
• ESPN’s coverage of the Pan American Games continues (ESPN2, tonight, 6 p.m., ) and throughout the weekend on ESPN, ESPN2, ESPN Deportes, Longhorn Network and ESPN3. ESPN’s telecasts will conclude Sunday with a five-hour live window (1 p.m.).
• This weekend’s Sunday Night Baseball features the Boston Red Sox and Hanley Ramirez hosting the Detroit Tigers and Victor Martinez (ESPN, 8 p.m.). ESPN’s Dan Shulman, Curt Schilling and John Kruk will have a great view of the game as they provide commentary atop the iconic Green Monster at Fenway Park as part of the Sunday in the Seats initiative.
Now on to your questions. . .
Can I get ESPN on my Apple TV if I am a DISH subscriber? – Tom
Yes you can. Apple TV users with a WatchESPN affiliated video provider – which includes DISH customers – must authenticate to gain access. For more information, please visit the WatchESPN FAQ page.
How can I get tickets to be in the SportsNation audience? – Marcelino
It’s a great question and one we are happy to answer. ESPN’s SportsNation (ESPN2, weekdays, 3 p.m.) has 25 complimentary tickets available to attend each telecast. You can sign up here.