Some of what you may have missed over the weekend and what’s coming up from ESPN:
1. Front Row salutes the country’s veterans. Here’s our crew in South Korea that proudly brought the Armed Forces Classic to fans.
Our team photo of our hard-working folks to put on our game tonight 7:30 p.m. EST ESPN here at Camp Humphreys: pic.twitter.com/iU40CiWVBH
— Andy Katz (@ESPNAndyKatz) November 8, 2013
2. There was more than one football game played in Tuscaloosa on Saturday.
— Mandy N. Murphy (@mandynmurphy) November 9, 2013
3. Grantland’s latest @30for30 short takes us back to an ancient time before computers were in vogue!
— Grantland (@Grantland33) November 9, 2013
4. Longtime ESPN boxing maven, Al Bernstein was inducted into the Connecticut Boxing Hall of Fame.
— Jeremy Schaap (@JeremySchaap) November 10, 2013
5. Olbermann airs weeknights at 11 p.m. ET.
— Keith Olbermann (@KeithOlbermann) November 10, 2013
— Todd Link (@jokertodd1) November 10, 2013
— Kathryn Boike (@kathrynrb) November 10, 2013
6. In addition to culminating an unprecedented week in Dolphins history, tonight’s Monday Night Football game at Tampa Bay (8:25 p.m. ET, ESPN) will mark the return of Stuart Scott.
— Steve Levy (@espnSteveLevy) November 11, 2013
7. College GameDay heads to Los Angeles on Saturday.
— College GameDay (@CollegeGameDay) November 10, 2013
Kristen Hudak contributed to this post